What You Should Use Instead of Paypal

Paypal alternatives in a picture

Paypal is a great payment service if you ask me about it, but let the truth be told, paypal makes it difficult for its users to make it their number one payment service,

 if you’ve been using paypal for some time now, you must have at least one complain about them, in fact, I haven’t came across a single paypal user that didn’t complain about them, but forget all of that, i want to educate you about paypal in my personal experience while using the payment service.

Related:

Someone made a Paypal account with my email

Now, about 7 months ago while I was still doing freelance writing, I've worked with many clients from across the globe, and at that time, paypal was the only way I collect my payment after each work, at that time, I was doing freelance writing so that I can raise funds to start my agency

And to say the truth, I was broke as hell that I didn’t even have enough to feed, I was counting on the funds I have raised in my paypal account, I saved that money for about 1 and half month and I was able to raise $200 which was enough for me to feed and also start my agency from scratch

Now, when I was trying to withdraw my only money, paypal made it impossible for me, I tried linking my card, no way, I tried sending the money to a friend so that he can send it to me through my bank, paypal puts the money on hold from his end and then froze my account telling me there was something fishy about my account, for what exactly I have no idea.

No way to take back my money from the guy and no way to unfreeze my account, and that was how I lost my only money to paypal, now, that was a bad experience from my side, I thought the problem could be from me,

Paypal community screenshot

But when I saw hundreds of paypal users complaining the same thing about the service I had to look for another payment service, and then I found two other services Skrill and Payoneer.

These two services are great, in fact, they are amazing, because ever since I started using them, I had a total of 0 complain about them.

Sending and receiving money is as very fast and secure, withdrawing to bank is done within minutes, what a service I was missing, and today I decided to share them with you, trust me, you need to give them a try.

Related posts:

How get paid by youtube in Nigeria

Can someone hack your paypal account using your email address?

Can someone hack your email with just your email address?

How to update your paypal account

Will paypal refund you if you get scammed?

Once someone pays money to you on paypal, can they take back the money?

Is paypal the best payment service?

Nope, Paypal is a great payment service, but when it comes to the best, I wont call paypal in the top 5 best payment services.

This is because, ive used upto 5 payment services, and all of them, paypal is the only one that made life miserable for me, and when it comes to other paypal customers, almost everyone is complaining about the service, you can see for yourself here.

What can I use instead of paypal?

1. Skrill

Skrill homepage
Skrill homepage

Skrill is my number one payment service for now, the reason for this is, it is very easy to use, it has almost all the features of paypal, but it is much easier and faster than paypal, ive used skrill to send, receive and withdraw money without a single complain

And that is why it is my best payment service, and if anyone would ask me for the best alternative to paypal, skrill is what I am going to say, so if youre looking for a good paypal alternative, then check it out, creating an account with skrill is very fast and convenient.

2. Payoneer

Payoneer homepage
Payoneer homepage

My second best paypal alternative is payoneer, payoneer is also a very great service that Ive used, but I made it my second best paypal alternative for this reason; ive only used it to receive payments from my affiliate marketing service “Clickbank”

One thing that made payoneer a great alternative is, once you have an account with them, you can request for an ATM card which you can use anywhere in the world

Apart from that, when you create account with Payoneer, they will automatically create an American bank account, Canada Bank account and European bank account all for you, this will make it possible for you to receive payments from banks in the US, Canada and Europe, isn’t this beautiful?

Also, opening account with payoneer is also very fast and convenient, create your free payoneer account here.

Are these payments services safe?

These payment services are being reviewed by me, I didn’t outsource it from somewhere or do a research on the internet to write it, I am writing this from my own experience using them and for this reason,

They are safe for you to use, no matter where you are, try them out and I bet you’ll come back to testify about them, and to further prove to you that I know what I am saying, if you have any bad experience using them, come back and comment it here for everyone to see.

Other posts:

How much can you make on facebook pages

Conclusion

So that’s it guys, if you are looking for the best payment services to use apart from paypal, do yourself a good thing and try these ones out, I promise you regret it.

And if you have any questions regarding this article, you are welcome to leave it in the comments section of the post, thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day.