How Much Money Can You Make From a Facebook Page

Making money on facebook

If you want to know how much money you can make from facebook page, then read this post to the end, I am going to answer this question completely followed by other related questions that you may be having in mind, but mind you, 

I am not a financial adviser or a facebook ads expert or anything like that, I am writing this article out of the personal researches I’ve done and also a few experiments I’ve made on my own, 

So if you would like to read something that is from personal experience then feel free to read this post to the end

Other related posts:

Is Swagbucks available in Nigeria

How to start a blog with blogger

How to make money on youtube for Nigerians

How to make money on fb pages

How to sell pictures online for money

How to be a jumia affiliate marketer

How much money can you make from facebook page?

how much money you can make from facebook page is totally dependent on your exprtise and seriousness, if you have vast experience in how to manage facebook page and or promotion and also running facebook ads, then chances are, 

You can earn more than someone that has no experience in this field at all, so this means, there’s no limit to how much you can make from a facebook page. 

in my own personal experience, I’ve made $130 in week from my own strategy, in the strategy, I didn’t run facebook ads and I also didn’t spend a penny on promotion,

 so if I’ve used facebook ads or paid ads I would have earned more than that. Again, take note that I am no expert in this aspect, I am only doing what I can do.

How to make money on facebook page

you can make money on a facebook page by doing affiliate marketing, freelancing, advertisement and so on, these are based on my personal finding, 

there are of course many other ways to make money on facebook, and if you know of any other ways to make money from facebook page, please kindly share it with us in the comments section below, I’ve made 130 dollars on my facebook page, 

and I did that simply by promoting affiliate products on the page, it is quite simple and straight forward although I still believe that some other people may find it difficult than the others especially if you don’t know how facebook page works.

Affiliate marketing

you can make money on facebook page by doing affiliate marketing, this means, you will have to sign up for an affiliate marketing program and then promote products on your facebook page, 

I made my first money on facebook by doing this same thing

Freelancing 

you can offer services as a freelancer though your facebook page, this means, if you are a freelancer, you can use your facebook page to engage with your audience and then they can hire you from there, 

it is quite simple, I know of it, but I am yet to try it, and if I do, I will share the information with you on this blog

Advertisement

if your facebook page have lots of engagements, you can advertise other companies on your page in order to get paid by the company you are promoting, 

it is quite straight forward, I haven’t tried it also, and ill share the process with you as soon as I finished

How to earn money in facebook by clicking like

There’s no way to earn money on facebook by clicking like button many people are misleading other people to believe that they can make money by clicking the like button, 

if you can think of it reasonably, you will understand that it is impossible to make money by clicking like button on facbeook, if you want to make money on facebook, you need to do some little work in order to make it possible

Is it possible to make money from a facebook page?

Yes, making money on facebook page is very possible, you can make money on facbeook through affiliate marketing, freelancing, advertising and so on,

If you would like to see how I make money on facebook, you can read this article, on the article, I share some detailed ways to make money using facebook, so feel free to read it

How much money can you make from facebook likes

You can’t make money from facebook likes, don’t allow anyone to deceive you, there are many ways to make money on facebook, 

and making money by clicking the like button in absolutely not one of them, I’ve also read an article that promised to show me how to make money by clicking the like button on facbeook some years ago, and the whole thing was trash, so I think it will be of help to tell you the truth here, 

So if you would like to make money on facbeook, use these methods that i provided on my website, it will be of help to you

Can you make money using facebook $100 a day?

yes, you can make $100 a day on facebook if you have a very good strategy to follow, if you are using affiliate marketing and the product you are promoting will generate $50, if you are able to make two sales a day, that is 100 dollars, 

and if you are doing freelancing and you are charging $100 for your service and then someone hired you, that is 100 dollars, so you see, it is reasonably possible and anyone can do it, although, 

It will be somehow difficult for some people but if you are able to put efforts into it, then you are surely going to reap from your hard work

Other posts:

Can you get scammed by giving someone your paypal email?

How to delete opera news hub account

Final thoughts

So that’s it guys, I hope you love this article if you would like to read more topics like this, then you can subscribe to my newsletter for free using just your email address,

 If you do this, anytime I publish a useful guide like this one, you are going to get a notification in your email, you can subscribe here, and if you have any questions regarding this post,

Then kindly leave it in the comments section below and I will be more than happy to reply to you, thanks for reading and have a nice day.