How to Change My MTN Plan Easily - 2023 Updated

MTN plan

Do you want to know how to change your MTN plan?, this post is specially written for you, kindly read through this post all the way to the end to know how you can easily change your mtn tariff plan without wasting money.

MTN is one of the best network provider in Nigeria, they have millions of users just like you that are enjoying their services everyday, this have led to many people asking questions about the network.

It is always good to educate yourself about the network which you are using, that is why I decided to take out time to write this post, to educate you about mtn plans.

We will talk about a lot of mtn tariff plans all through this post, I will also be answering the question, "Which mtn plan is the best" because I've noticed a lot of people asking this question.

So now, without wasting time, let me show you how to change your mtn plan with ease, but before we start, make sure you leave a comment down below to let me know if this post helped you out.

Related post:

How to opt out of MTN pulse

What is MTN plan?

MTN plan or MTN tariff plan helps you use the network more efficiently, it allows you to do things that you cant normally do, you can enjoy calling your friends and family with a much lower airtime, some of the MTN plans also allows you to enjoy a lot of data for a small fee.

In this post, we will look at all the mtn plans, we will also look at the best mtn tariff plan, so make sure you read all the way through.

Which MTN plan is the best?

If you are using your sim card for calls, then the best MTN plan for you is BetaTalk, and if you are using your sim card for browsing the internet, then MTN pulse will be the right choice for you, because you will enjoy a lot of cheap mtn data plus midnight data.

So make your choice based on your preference. As for me, I have two MTN sim cards, one is on my mobile phone and one is on my Router, I use my mobile phone for calls and the router for browsing the internet.

Why it is important to change your MTN plan?

It is very important to change your MTN plans, especially if you use your sim for specific things like either for browsing or calling, if you normally use your sim card on a mobile phone, there is a special tarrif plan for you, and if you are using your sim card for browsing the internet, there is also a seperate mtn plan which will allow you to enjoy a lot of free data.

That is why changing your MTN plan is considered very important, because, and in this post, you will find out which mtn plan is good for you based on your preference.

How to change my MTN plan

1. First, dial *556# to know which mtn plan you are on

2. Look for the best MTN plan that suits you

3. Dial the code on your dial pad to activate the new plan

4. Dial *556# again to see if it works

If you follow that above steps correctly, then your MTN plan will be changed successfully. You can easily change again to another one if you like, but take note that some MTN plans will cost you certain amount.

How to change my MTN plan to beta talk

MTN Xtra Special plan allows you to enjoy really cheap calls to all networks, you will be able to enjoy cheap calls for 15 kobo per second. How beautiful is that, so if you are using your MTN sim card for calls, this one is for you, you can migrate to Beta Talk by dialing *123*2*1#.

BetaTalk is one of the best mtn tariff plan for making cheap calls, I am currently usign it on my mobile phone and I am enjoying it, this is the reason why I made it the first on the list.

How to change my MTN plan to yafun-yafun

MTN YafunYafun plan allows you to enjoy cheap international calls, you can be making calls for 42 kobo per second, and you can migrate to MTN YafunYafun by dialing *555* airtime digits #.

Yafun Yafun seems to be very popular among people who make phone calls with mtn sim card, I guess its because of the cheap call rates, you can try it out and see for yourself

How to change my MTN plan to MTN pulse

With MTN pulse, you can enjoy both calls and browsing the internet for really cheap, you will enjoy making calls at 11 kobo per second and you can also enjoy really cheap data plans like 1.5 GB for just N500, You can migrate to MTN pulse by dialing *406#.

Aside enjoying data and cheap calls, you will also get access to midnight data for 2 GB for just 200 Naira, how beautiful is that? I am currently using MTN pulse on my router and it has been an amazing experience, you should try it out if you are using your MTN sim card for browsing the internet.

How to change my MTN plan to awuf4u

MTN Awuf4U is an amzing tarrif plan that allows you to enjoy cheap calls for 45 kobo per second to all networks, and you can migrate to MTN Awuf4U by dialing *888* airtime pin #.

When you do this each time you load recharge card on your MTN sim card, you will be able to enjoy the benefits of this tariff plan, it is really good so you should try it out.

How to change my MTN plan to XtraValue

MTN XtraValue allows you to make calls at 45 kobo per second, and you can migrate to xtra value by dialing *131*2# on your dial pad, once you do this, just follow the simple onscreen prompts to complete the process, it is really simple.

What is the code to change MTN plans?

1. MTN pulse code

2. MTN YafunYafun code

3. MTN XtraSpecial code

4. MTN Awuf4U code

5. MTN betatalk code

Final thoughts about changing MTN plans

Alright, now that you know how to change your MTN plan to another one, let me know what you think in the comments section, and if you want me to make a specific post about a topic, kindly let me know, I will be glad to do so.

If you enjoyed reading this post, please share it with others so that they can also benefit from it, I will truly appreciate that. Thanks for stopping by today, I wish you all the best.