Advertisement

How To Make Your Battery Last Longer

three boys happily using their smart phones


Before I start, let me make one thing clear to you,
This post won't be stuffy and irrelevant, it is not going to be like the bad ones you've read before
Here I want to go straight to the point and I know exactly what you want.

Let's jump to it right away.
Anybody that has a phone would always want his/her phone's battery to last long but the thing is, we all have something to do with it which will result in draining our batteries before we're done with whatever we're doing,

And there are things that we can do to help our batteries last Longer for our enjoyment, this information will surprise you because I bet you don't know of it.

1.Turn on battery saver

Only the name alone will let you how important this is when it comes to battery saving,
I do this same thing all the time because it really helps and works effectively,
Normally my battery life is about 17 hours if I am using it, but with battery saver on, my phone can last up to 27 hours, that's 10 hours extra time,

I mean that is why I mentioned it first, because I know very well of it and its relevance,
If you want to know how to turn on battery saver, see this article for a complete tutorial.

2. Reduce your screen brightness

This one too is one big thing to do if you want to enjoy your battery life, I usually keep my screen brightness at 30%.
Here is why it works, your phones screen is made of tiny grids called pixels, and when you turn down the brightness, you've turned off the pixels as well as allowing them to consume lesser battery power,

I also recommend you to download a dark launcher for your phone, only the launcher alone will do about 20% of the work for you

All you need is to further decrease the brightness to assist the launcher while it helps improve the life of your dear battery

3. Mind your Apps

Here is what you should know. Not only the currently opened apps use batteries,
For example you may be watching a movie on your phone while other installed apps are still using your battery,

This can result in your battery dying quicker than normal, this is what I use to do,
i usually check which apps are using my battery without my permission and then stop them from doing that,

 it's that easy and everyone can do it,
But If you want a little help with that, here is an article that will show you all you need to know.

4. Sleep your phone frequently

Once you're done using your phone, why not tap that power button once to let it take a sleep,
It will help your battery last longer, whenever your phone is asleep everything inside it is sleeping as well, even the battery itself.

Once you're done with what you have at hand just tap the power button to let it rest for a while before waking it up for another work.

5. Facebook Less

Ever since it’s conception, Facebook’s official application has enjoyed a long reign as one of the Google Play store’s most popular downloads.

Here is what you don't know, even when you are not using Facebook, but it is already installed on your phone, then it is using your battery without your notice,

How then would you see it when it is active?
do you know that all those reactions you're  making on Facebook are using your battery a lot,?

 I personally experimented on this and believe me when I say, use Facebook but use it with your mind all on your battery
Here is what you should do to be sure of what I am saying,

Charge your phone to 50% and use it for music and watch how many hours it will take to reach 20%
Then charge it for another 50% and use it for Facebook and watch how many hours it will take it to reach 20% then come back with your review.

I spent sometimes writing this article hoping that you would love it, please if you appreciate my effort, share this article with others when you click any of the social icons

And I am here only to help you with your problems, so if you have any questions, kindly comment down bellow, i promise to reply to you as soon as possible
Previous Post Next Post
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement